Fantastic Services Group is a one-stop-shop for all kinds of cleaning and home maintenance services. Their services aim to make everyday life easier and to provide the highest quality standard possible through cleaning, gardening, handyman and pest control assistance. They operate in a few major cities already, and their portfolio keeps growing with each year. The company has been operating for almost a decade in Australia, and all their technicians are licensed and insured with public liability.
Fantastic Services Group provides one of you with the great opportunity to win a $200 voucher towards a cleaning service of your choice!
If you're a resident of Melbourne or Sydney, you have the chance to have your home cleaned to perfection by people with experience and professional tools. Here are only a few examples of the things $200 with Fantastic Services can get you:
And these are only 5 of the options you can take advantage of, as Fantastic Services Group offers 25+ services for your home. Apply for the competition and gain the chance to win some free time on your hands!
To find out more about the range of services offered, visit https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/
Term and conditions for the competition prize:
- T&C and minimum charges apply.
- Valid for covered by Fantastic Services areas within Melbourne and Sydney.
- Cannot be combined with any other deals and promotions.
- Subject to availability.
- No cash equivalent.
- Prize cannot be re-gifted.
- Must be 18 years old to participate.
- Winner will be contacted within 72 hours of the end of the competition.
- If won prize is not claimed by 48 hours after contacting the winner, a new winner will be drawn.
- Won service to be booked and delivered within a month after the competition ends.
- Voucher cannot be used towards more than one service.
- The chosen service/s price can't exceed voucher value.
- Voucher cannot be used for Regular Cleaning services.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.