Introducing Anthogenol® Anti-Ageing Facial Serum, the professional strength antioxidant skin treatment formulated to help combat the visible signs of daily oxidative stress such as fine lines, wrinkles, loss of firmness and uneven skin tone.
A powerful antioxidant and protector of collagen integrity, Anthogenol® Anti-Ageing Facial Serum works to combat skin ageing and has been clinically proven to improve skin brightness, increase skin hydration and significantly decrease severity of skin pigmentation*.
There have been multiple clinical trials investigating and proving the benefits of the patented Grape Seed extract in Anthogenol® Facial Serum.
- Clinically proven active ingredient MASQUELIER's® Original OPCs.
- Powerful antioxidant action to help skin recover faster from free radical damage.
- Protects collagen and elastin in the skin.
- Helps maintain healthy skin following exposure to UV rays.
- Helps reduce signs of skin ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles or pigmentation.
- Made in Australia from vegan friendly ingredients and not tested on animals.
- Contains premium grade natural essential oils.
- Free from synthetic fragrances, artificial colours, parabens, silicones and harsh detergents.
Directions for use:
- Dispense a pea-sized amount of serum onto the palm of the hand and smooth evenly over the face and neck in an upward and outward motion.
- For optimum results, use every morning and evening after cleansing and before moisturising.
Anthogenol® Anti-Ageing Facial Serum with Masquelier's® Original OPCs is available now for RRP $99.95 in store at Chemist Warehouse or online at www.anthogenol.com.au.
Review: Often I find Serums a bit on the nose, but Anthogenol light with with gentle fragrance, glides on easily using the smallest amount to nourish and tighten skin.